Friday, December 2, 2011

We're Back!

I realize it has been far too long since my last post... And sadly, this one will not satisfy any kind of update; however, for the purpose of accountability, I wanted to let you know some of the ideas for posts that I've been thinking of and making note of.  This way, once life calms a bit, I will remember what I wanted to post about!

Ideas:

- The smell of holiness- what smell comes to mind when you think of church or spirituality?  I have one that I will share with you!

- Our last bowling outing, just before we left for Cuba.

- Our trip to Cuba over Thanksgiving.

- Our most recent ultrasound/doctor's appointment.

- Why is it that just as Advent arrives (a time intended for meditation, reflection, preparation, etc.) life becomes so insane that we often forget what the purpose of Advent is?

So, that's what I've come up with so far.  I am sure that by the time I actually post something, I'll have some more ideas.  But we are moving in exactly one week; so please be patient with me... It may be a little while.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these ideas and I can't wait to see what smells remind you of holiness...That is an interesting concept!!

    ReplyDelete