Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Last Roll...

... for a while, at least!

We went bowling on March 23rd, and I have a feeling that will be our last trip to the lanes for a little while.

Jared had another great day bowling.  I had an alright day bowling.

Here are our scores!

Game 1

Game 1


Game 2

Game 2


4 bagger 1

During Game 3, Jared rolled 4 strikes in a row!


200

And that resulted in another 200 club moment!


Game 3

Game 3


Game 4

Game 4


So, at least I won the first game.  I have been winning only 1 out of 4 lately, but that's okay, because I am very pregnant at this point.  My fingers don't fit inside my own bowling balls anymore, so I am rolling house balls.  Not to mention, my center of gravity changes almost daily.  That, and I have my very own 7-8 pound bowling ball in my belly that I carry around all the time.

Hopefully the next time I post scores it will be of our first family trip to the lanes with our little Spare!

No comments:

Post a Comment