Thursday, January 5, 2012

Photo update

So, here are a few photos from the last 3 weeks.  Nothing too exciting really.  I am pretty sure that any "growth" is really due to eating too much over Christmas!

Week 24

Week 24


Week 25

Week 25


Week 26

Week 26

This last one was taken just this week.  Jared and I are starting to realize that this baby is "due" to arrive in a little over 3 calendar months... It's kind of insane.  When the pregnancy app on my phone went below 14 weeks, I got a little overwhelmed with how much we still have to do.

We are going to the local baby store this afternoon to shop for a crib and changing table/dresser!  I am super excited about this.  We shopped a little bit over the Christmas holiday, but didn't find anything that we absolutely had to have.  But it was good to go and look at stuff in person instead of just looking online.

Wish us luck!

1 comment: